The lineup for this year’s Envision Festival is awe inspiring, bringing musicians from genres across the board together for a one of a kind experience. Best summarized in our review from earlier this year, Envision takes place on the pristine shores of Uvita, Costa Rica. From February 23-26, 2017, artists and fans from around the world will gather once more and enjoy this blissful experience.The location certainly is beautiful, but no festival can truly be complete without an all-star lineup. Envision will feature sets from Opiuo, Autograf, Rising Appalachia, Pantyraid, Ott., Papadosio, and Goldfish as headliners, but the party doesn’t stop there. Random Rab, Acid Pauli, Blond:ish, Nicola Cruz, Systema Solar, Govinda, Martyparty, Of Porcelain, Zach Deputy, The Funk Hunters and so many more will be in attendance for Envision 2017.Furthermore, Envision has revealed performance artists, yoga and workshop leaders and more for their annual event, so there’s no reason to miss out. You can find tickets and more information about Envision on their website, and see the full second wave announcement below.
The IHSAA Executive Committee approved the sectional assignments in baseball and softball for the next two school years.Baseball Realignment 2017Softball Realignment 2017The Executive Committee accepted the recommendations of the realignment committee which determined the sectional groups for the 2017‐18 and 2018‐19 school years.The Baseball and Softball Realignment Committee was one of four groups of school administrators representing each IHSAA district and class to realign each of the team sports.Sectional assignments for the other team sports were announced on May 1.
“Our message to each other going into Game 6 is, yes, we would have loved to have come in win four straight or close it out tonight,” he said. “[It] doesn’t change what the goal is. The goal is to win four games, move on to the next series and start it all over again.”And as much as we hate this feeling we have of leaving the court tonight after Game 5, the goal is still the same. So again resiliency, we talk about that all the time, it should be there on Friday.”Despite the loss, Curry did manage to reach another landmark as he became the first player to surpass 400 career postseason 3-pointers. NBA playoffs 2019: Rockets’ Clint Capela explains why he wants to face Warriors in Round 2 Stephen Curry wants to erase all memories of the Warriors’ Game 5 loss Wednesday to a Lou Williams-led Clippers team.Williams put up 33 points as LA pulled the series back to 3-2 with a 129-121 road win at Oracle Arena. Steve Kerr calls Damian Lillard’s game-winner against Thunder a ‘good shot’ It was a contest in which the Warriors, seeking a third straight NBA title, failed to match their usual intensity.In contrast, Williams was evidently in the mood and his display won begrudging praise from Curry, who would rather forget all about the game. Related News “Numbers don’t lie,” Curry said on the subject of how the Warriors had dealt with Williams. “The matter of our intensity or our lack of intensity to start the game kind of came back to bite us.”They had confidence all throughout their rotation early. And they fed off that in the second half.”[Williams is] obviously an X-factor for them and the main catalyst in terms of momentum swings because he can get going really quick.”Curry added: “It’s one of those nights that we’ve got to erase from our memory quick.”Stephen Curry becomes the only player in NBA history to knock down 400 career postseason threes. pic.twitter.com/eDOgWrZbwo— Golden State Warriors (@warriors) April 25, 2019Steve Kerr’s team will now look to finish the job Friday in Los Angeles, and Curry is confident the Warriors will bounce back.
“He’s a man on whom you can count and I told him that if he wants to he’s more than welcome to pay us a visit,” said Deschamps.“It was a good idea and I’ve shown the letter to the players. There’s everything in there from a man who knows what an international tournament calls for,” said Deschamps.The French Football Federation have made what Koscielny said in the letter public.“The main thing is to get along with each other, all together, players and staff,” he wrote.“Everyone has to fight and go the extra yard for his teammates, team spirit is key.”“The whole nation is behind you and will cheer you on. This support, energy, pride and passion will carry you just as it did in Euro 2016,” said Koscielny, who was part of the France side that lost the final to Portugal.“This year, I’ll be on my sofa, watching on the TV and I’ll be your No.1 fan,” promised the player.The news cast an even poorer light on the 23-year-old Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot, who refused to be a World Cup standby player as the France squad assembled at their Clairefontaine training centre.0Shares0000(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today) 0Shares0000Arsenal’s injured defender Laurent Koscielny has sent a letter of encouragement to the France World Cup squad © AFP/File / GABRIEL BOUYSCLAIREFONTAINE-EN-YVELINES, France, May 23 – Ruled out of the World Cup with a ruptured Achilles tendon, Arsenal defender Laurent Koscielny has written a letter of encouragement to the France squad, national coach Didier Deschamps said on Wednesday.The 32-year-old, who has 50 France caps, was stretchered out of Arsenal’s Europa League semi-final defeat to Atletico Madrid two weeks ago.